Old Peoples Home - Residents & Staff
Old Men's Home 1915
- CONS 3395/1-2: Public Health Department. ‘Inmates cards’ noting residents in the Perth Old Men's Home/Sunset Home (Nedlands) and the Old Women's Home 1918-1955
Cards are arranged alphabetically by surname and just show the year of admission.
- CONS 5409/1-10: Sunset Home Nedlands. Admission and Discharge Cards 1906-1960
The cards record personal histories and show patient finances, personal details, funeral arrangements and note if ex-serviceman (note - the cards cover the Old Men's Home Claremont 1906-1943 and the Sunset Home Nedlands 1943-1960 - see Record Series 1930 for listing).
- CONS 5655: Sunset Home (later Sunset Hospital) Nedlands. Record of Service Cards 1948-1995
Personal history records of staff. Details include position, title, classification, promotions as well as personal data such as name, date of birth, marital status, age and service history.
- CONS 6480/1-3: Sunset Home (later Sunset Hospital) Nedlands. Admission and Discharge Registers 1935-1989
These show registration number and name of resident, name and address of next of kin, sex, age at admission, marital status, religion, admission and discharge dates, ward number and transfer details.
- CONS 6481/1-2: Sunset Home (later Sunset Hospital) Nedlands. Admission Registers 1945-1980
These show name of resident, place of birth, next of kin details, religion, occupation, name of spouse, parents and children (most entries are for the 1970s).
- CONS 6482/1-6: Sunset Home (later Sunset Hospital) Nedlands. Discharge/Deceased Registers 1960-1980
The show name of resident, age at discharge/death, date of birth, next of kin, religion, occupation, names of spouse, parents and children.
Also see heading Old Peoples Home - Residents & Staff in Private Archives.
Page last updated: Wednesday 4 November 2015